Name: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Android
Updated: May 17, 2018
Requires OS: Android Varies with device
Size: 38 MB
The world’s most popular anti-malware technology has gone mobile! Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Android protects your phone or tablet from malware, ransomware, adware, and unauthorized surveillance—all in real time.
To existing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Android customers: Malwarebytes Android provides the same features you love, such as scanning and remediation, for free. The included Premium trial lets you sample additional features for 30 days, after which Malwarebytes Android will revert to a free version.
SUPPORT FORUM > Malwarebytes Android
•For help on how to use our products, visit support at: https://support.malwarebytes.com/
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Android
• Detects ransomware and malware before they can infect your Android.
• Scans your apps for malicious code, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs), or adware to keep your Android running smooth.
• Automatically detects if a malicious link is found in an incoming text message.
• Detects malicious links in any text, including email, messenger services such as Facebook or Whatsapp, or websites, through on-demand scans.
• Identifies applications that track your location, monitor your calls, or cost you extra money in hidden fees.
Powerful protection you can put in your pocket
Malwarebytes for Android automatically guards your most-used device from a growing list of advanced cyberthreats, including malware, ransomware, and unauthorized surveillance. So you and your Android are safe wherever you are. Whenever you go.
Make your smartphone smarter
Is that app you downloaded really safe? With Malwarebytes for Android, you never have to worry whether an app contains malicious code or is bundled with potentially unwanted programs. Powerful anti-malware, anti-ransomware, and anti-adware technologies detect bad or unnecessary programs before they can steal your identity, eavesdrop, or degrade your mobile experience. And aggressive detection of adware and junk apps keep your Android running smooth.
Choose what you keep private
Your downloaded applications, whether legitimate or not, can collect private information from your Android device. Malwarebytes for Android identifies what your applications are doing, and which private information is being accessed. So you can control who knows, and what they know.
Make your smartphone lighter
Malwarebytes for Android preserves your device’s performance by adding only the necessary security features. And you can update its database over a WiFi network to reduce your data usage.
*** Features ***
• Scans applications and files for malware, including spyware and ransomware
• Scans automatically when files or apps are accessed (real-time) or only when activated manually (on-demand)
• Catches high-level ransomware threats disguising themselves through mutation in deep scan mode
• Detects PUPs, including adware, and tells you why you might not want these programs on your Android device
• Scans native memory and SD card
• Scans apps uploaded outside the Google Play ecosystem before installation
• Updates the protection database automatically
• This app uses the Device Administrator permission
Existing users grandfathered into basic real-time protection for no extra cost
• Identifies every application’s access privileges in detail
• Breaks down access privileges by category
• Identifies security vulnerabilities on your device
• Suggests remediation methods
• Identifies which applications are currently running
• Identifies installed applications
• Enables custom whitelisting of approved apps
Home screen widgets
• Shows your device’s security status from your home screen
• Scans directly from home screen, if you choose
• Allows you to secure your phone remotely by sending SMS commands
What’s New In Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Android :-
+ Bug fixes
+ Call Blocking (Beta Feature – uses Phone and Contact Permissions)
- Download the file
- Copy and paste to extSD card and Install
- Some Apps/Games need “Root”.