Updated: Jan 16, 2019
Requires OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
Size: 94 MB
iMazing – Get a trusted software to transfer and save your music, messages, files and data. Safely back up any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Powerful and user-friendly, iMazing is simply the best iOS device manager for Mac and PC.
Key Features Of iMazing :
• Transfer your data to your new iPhone 8 or X – Quickly transfer your data to a new iPhone. Without iCloud or iTunes, you can copy everything or select the right content to transfer.
• Simpler music transfers – Freely copy your music back and forth between your iPhone, iPad, iPod, and your computer. No more iTunes syncs.
• Easy access to your photos – Export your pictures and videos, without iCloud or iTunes. Save your favourite moments on your Mac or PC.
• Smarter backups ( Free! ) – Store your iPhone and iPad data thanks to a unique technology. With iMazing, you safely back up your device, even wirelessly.
• Keep precious messages – Save, export and print your iPhone messages. Text messages, MMS, iMessages and attachments are safe with iMazing.
• Transfer your files and documents – Move files and folders between your iPhone or iPad and your computer.
• Manage your contacts – Directly copy all your contacts between your iPhone and your Mac or PC.
• Exclusive app backup solution – Back up and restore app data, such as game progress, documents and settings.
• Your other important data – Access your iPhone voicemail, call history, voice memos and notes.
• Transfer and manage your Books – Export your eBooks or PDFs from iBooks, import books from your computer to your iPhone or iPad.
• iOS Advanced Management – USB or Wi-Fi connectivity, manage pairing, erase devices, re-install iOS, diagnostics…
• Fixed regression in 2.8.3 which caused reinstalling iOS to wrongly try to ask for device unlock, thereby making reinstalling iOS impossible
• Apps: Better handling of offloaded apps, which are now displayed like any other in iMazing
• Apps: Restore of .imazingapp files on older iOS versions.
• Backup: Fixed Wi-Fi backups sometimes hanging when connection was lost
• Backup: Detection of incompatible backup locations is improved. iMazing will now prevent backing up to WD My Cloud Home devices for example – such storage devices cannot be used for direct backups unfortunately
• Calendars: Fixed edge case with recurring events which could cause calendars to load forever on Windows
• Calendars: Better handling of ‘absurd’ recurring event dates (every 31st of the month for instance) by clamping irrational dates
• Restore: When updating iOS, the target iOS device will now ask for permission before iMazing starts the download. As a consequence, iOS update/reinstall and restore operations are more fire and forget
• UI: Fixed Preferences window being too small in some languages
• Fixed a memory leak while converting HEIC files to JPEG
• Fixes for the drag & drop to Windows File Explorer:
• • Installing this update will require you to restart your computer
• • When dragging out an item for the first time from iMazing to Windows File Explorer, iMazing will ask you to register iMazing’s Shell Extension
• • Then in a second time you will also have to let iMazing restart Windows File Explorer
• Fixed issues when exporting items with back slash characters “\” from a backup or the iOS file system
• Excluded Adobe Lightroom app from Quick Transfer, importing files to Lightroom via the File Sharing is unfortunately not supported in Lightroom
• Other minor fixes and improvements
1. Please use 7Zip/WinRAR/Universal Extractor to EXTRACT FILES
2. Run the setup
3. Use given patch to register
4. That’s all