Name: Screen GIF
Updated: Dec 25, 2018
Requires OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
Size: 2 MB
Screen GIF – This program allows you to capture GIF images directly from your screen. Anything which occur in your screen can be easly captured by Screen GIF and then saved it directly as a GIF animated image. All in an extremelly easy to use program interface really simple and powerful.
Features Of Screen GIF :
• Extremelly easy to use – Run the program and use start/stop controls to record GIF’s.
• Simple GIF images editor – The incorporated GIF editor allows you to customize your GIF’s.
• Various GIF optimizations – Various optional GIF optimizations for smaller GIF images.
• Grayscale captures – Captures images in grayscale to reduce the total GIF size.
• Scale percentage – Captures images scaling by a percentage for a less GIF size.
• Program install assistant – Screen GIF can be installed and uninstalled with safety and easily.
• Program updater assistant – Check for new versions and download directly from the program.
• Multilanguage interface – The Screen GIF user interface is available in various languages.
• And many, many more… – Discover how Screen GIF can be useful to you!
• Update the copyright year. This is the first 2019 release of the product, and, it’s a major release. Maybe your license become outdated if you purchase the product before 01/01/2018. You can continue using your current license by downloading an outdated release. Login in your DecSoft’s area for both: download outdated releases and purchase upgrades licenses. Please, contact us if you have any questions!
• This is a major release of this product. If you purchase this product license before 03/01/2017 you need to upgrade your license in order to properly register this release. Remember, however, that your DecSoft’s licenses never expires.
• You can upgrade your license with at least an 50% off discount, but also can download the 03/01/2018 outdated release of this product to register it with your outdated license.
• You can do both of these things (upgrade your licenses and download outdated releases) by login into your DecSoft’s customer area at the DecSoft’s website.
• Please, write an E-Mail at info@davidesperalta or use the DecSoft’s contact form at the DecSoft’s website if you have any questions.
• This release of the product has been digitally signed by a new DecSoft’s Certificate provided by Comodo Inc. to us this year. Remember that all the DecSoft’s products are digitally signed. For your own security, don’t trust in non signed executables!
(1): Please use 7Zip/WinRAR/Universal Extractor to EXTRACT FILES
(2): run the setup
(3): Use given patch to register