Name: Rollback Rx Pro
Updated: Dec 17, 2018
Requires OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
Size: 46 MB
Rollback Rx Pro is an instant time machine for your PC… A Comprehensive Windows System Restore solution that empowers users and IT administrators to easily restore their PC’s to any previous state within seconds!
Features Of Rollback Rx Pro :
RollBack Rx offers a fresh approach to managing PC’s. Any unforeseen incidents such as user errors, viruses or even botched software installations can be easily and absolutely reversed in seconds!
– Go back to any previous point in time within seconds.
– Go back minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months — to any previous snapshot.
– Does not affect computer performance, uses minimal system resources
– Supports virtually unlimited snapshots
– Creates a complete system snapshot without having to restart the system
– Reverse any system crash within seconds (even if Windows can’t startup)
– Back out of any failed program and OS updates and, botched updates etc.
– Recover from any malware or virus attack within seconds
– Works with VMWare and Virtual Machines, both as a host or within the virtual machine as a client
– Supports Multi-boot, Multi OS workstations.
– Lock snapshots to prevent deletion
– Intuitive GUI based snapshot manager – manage snapshot resources
– Explore, browse and retrieve files and folders from any snapshot. Drag and drop them into your active system.
– Roll backward as well as forward to any available system snapshot
– Allows users to safely test any software. Fast, 100% complete uninstaller
– Retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows cannot boot
– Access control – manage levels of multiple user and administrative privileges.
– Manually take snapshot on demand
– Automatically schedule snapshots to be taken on a fixed schedule or upon execution of specific files (ie. setup.exe)
– 256 bit AES snapshot encryption. ie. Prevent unauthorized data theft in case of stolen laptop
– Group Management and Enterprise Network Administration Control (FREE utility)
– Stealth Mode – Hide the RollBack Rx tray icon and splash screen (seen during boot up)
– Change the start up hot-key for sub-console access (default is HOME)
– Built in snapshot defragger – optimize system resources and recover free space
– Option to keep files and folders unchanged when you roll-back
– Advanced setup configuration wizard – for system administrators; set deployment options and Product Sheetpredefine RollBack Rx settings.
– Offers detailed program operation logging.
– Supports all industry standard deployment options including silent installations and pre-installation configuration
Changes in Rollback Rx Pro 11.1 Build 2704030551:
– Add program settings and function to switch from Fast Restore Mode to Space Saving Mode.
– Allow deletion of the installation snapshot in Space Saving Mode.
– Allow snapshot defrag at shutdown task to run on Windows 10 systems with Fast Startup option-
– Small bugs and compatibility issues reported by customers through technical support
(1): Please use 7Zip/WinRAR/Universal Extractor to EXTRACT FILES
(2): run the setup
(3): Copy crack content to default installation folder