Name: Helium Music Manager 13.6.15158.0
Updated: Dec 22, 2018
Requires OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
Size: 24 MB
Helium Music Manager 13.6.15158.0 – A music manager, tag editor, cd ripper, audio converter, mp3 analyzer, duplicate finder, cd burner, player and music scrobbler – all in one. It’s a little bit of everything.
Features Of Helium Music Manager 13.6.15158.0 :
Supports mp3, mp4, flac, ogg, wma and more as well as audio CDs, vinyl and tapes.
For user with large collections we offer support for Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL for improved performance.
Add or correct missing or incorrect meta-data using the many tools available for tagging your files.
Remove, switch, add or copy tag contents between files and fields using batch operations.
Download album pictures, analyze quality and repair broken mp3 files.
Automatically rename files and create custom folder structures, convert files to different formats.
Many different ways of browsing your music. Album and artist pictures as well as detailed listings.
Easily filter your content, search for your favourites and create playlists.
Play music, scrobble to Last.fm, stream through Shoutcast. Show your friends what you are playing on Windows Live Messenger.
Display visual effects and enjoy automatic playback with built-in features.
Changelog of Helium Music Manager 13.6.15158.0:
• The major goal with Helium 13.6 is SQLite optimizations. We have therefore focused on optimizing the functions which has resulted in huge speed improvements when working with SQLite. The most of the optimizations also applies to other database types.
• Support for word replacements in the Find duplicates tool. It is possible to define a list of words that should be replaced when the tool is executed. For example feat. shall always be replaced with ft. so that “The Prodigy feat. Other artist” shall be treated as a 100% match with “The Prodigy ft. Other artist”. This setting is accessed from the Settings button the the Find duplicates tool.
• It is possible to remap picture paths stored in the database if the source folder is moved. The tool can be accessed from Tools > Options > Picturesand by clicking the Remap button for the picture type that shall be remapped.
• Support for new fields in subtracks:
○ All custom fields
• Possibility to optimize SQLite databases (index de-fragmentation and compressing)
• Column sorting in track lists are preserved during sessions. This also applies on sortings made with multiple columns by pressing shift whilst clicking the column.
• Corrections to picture handling when updating pictures (SQLite)
• The Action manager can now remove attached pictures.
• Optimizations when parsing multiple artists. During reading and writing of tracks.
• Corrections to displaying of item type for albums with subtracks.
• (not available)
• SQLite replaces SQL Compact as the default database type
• Integrated F1 help for the most tools and views and many new help topics
• Playlist node for quick browsing and managing of playlists in the Music Explorer
• Drag and drop support in the Music Explorer
• Possibility to update selected tracks in the database via the context menu in track lists
• Playlist drop-zone allowing dropping of albums and tracks for any view to quickly be able to add items to a specific playlist from any view
• Real time tempo change during playback (-30% to +30%)
• Automatic calculating of BPM during playback
• Create harmonic mixed playlists using tonality and BPM
• New fields related to artists in filters, Advanced searches and Smart playlists
• Various user interface improvements
• This version corrects some functions in the duplicate finder plus that the Add to default playlist command is available via track list context menues.
(1): Please use 7Zip/WinRAR/Universal Extractor to EXTRACT FILES
(2): run the setup
(3): Use given Keygen to register