Name: WinSnap 5.0.4
Updated: Nov 29, 2018
Requires OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
Size: 4 MB
WinSnap 5.0.4 is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
Key Features Of WinSnap 5.0.4 :
• Flexible screen capture capabilities
• Smoothing shadow effect in Photoshop style
• Powerful image processing and basic canvas transformations
• Support of various image formats and advanced auto-save options
• Easy Web publishing and E-Mail sending
• Multilingual user interface (Unicode based)
• Easy makes screenshots of windows with rounded corners
• WinSnap saves info about window form and adds real smoothing shadows.
• Alpha-Channel and PNG/TIFF transparency are supported.
• Unique “Application” capture mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the
• foreground application with one click.
• Unique “Multi-Object” capture mode allows you to select multiple windows on the screen
• and easy combine them into one screenshot.
• Basic coloring effects and canvas transformations.
• Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
• Configurable External Tools menu to to open image editors and optimizers.
• Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
• Make all this work with one 100-kb application – smaller than Paint!
What’s New :
• Languages: Chinese, Danish, French, Spanish, Ukrainian
• Fixed modified document flag when changing resize settings
• Fixed font for empty screenshot text
• Some other minor improvements and bug fixes
1. Please use 7Zip/WinRAR/Universal Extractor to EXTRACT FILES
2. Run the setup
3. Use given patch to register
4. That’s all