Name: TechSmith Camtasia 2018.0.6
Updated: Nov 05, 2018
Requires OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
Size: 480 MB
TechSmith Camtasia 2018.0.6 is the complete professional solution for recording, editing and sharing high-quality screen video on the Web, CD-ROM and portable media players, including iPod. With support for a variety of video standards, you can secure your content.
Easily record your screen, PowerPoint, multiple audio tracks, and webcam video to create compelling training videos, screencasts, and presentations without ever leaving your desk. With the power of interactive Camtasia Studio videos, you can deliver high-quality content anytime, to even your most remote audience.
Camtasia Studio helps you keep pace in the mobile world by making it easy to publish videos and MP3 files for iPod and other portable media players. Now your marketing message, screencast, lecture, or just-in-time training videos can reach your audience essentially anywhere on the bus, in a coffee shop, or while they’re jogging. Camtasia Studio videos are simply designed to share.
– Intelligent capture controls that adapt to you
– Crystal-clear at any size with Camtasia SmartFocus
– Easy, versatile video sharing with TechSmith ExpressShow
– Precise editing and butter-smooth onscreen movement
– Professional content without a ton of production time
With the smartest screen recording tools on the planet, Camtasia Studio is everything from the training videos to PowerPoint presentations to lectures to look better, reach more people, and pack more punch. Smell, too.
• Record Anything – Easily create training, demonstrations, presentations, online courses … the opportunities are endless. Connect with your audience, including screen recordings, audio, voice narration, PowerPoint, Picture-in-Picture and webcam video.
• Edit and Enhance – Edit and enhance your video with callouts, titles, credits, zooming, panning, quizzes and additional audio tracks. Camtasia Studio’s angular editing options are at your fingertips.
• Share – Publish in Flash, QuickTime and a variety of video formats, then share on the Web, CD or DVD. You can use the Production Wizard to help you in the best format and settings for sharing with your audience, or you can have complete control over audio and video codecs and quality, frame rate, color depth, and inclusion or exclusion of special effects.
Produce to a variety of formats:
• MP4 / FLV / SWF – Flash player compatible
• M4V for iPad / iPod / iPhone / iTunes
• AVI for CD / DVD / lossless export
• Silverlight-compatible WMV
• MOV for QuickTime
• RM – RealMedia
• Animated GIF
• MP3 – Audio only
What’s new in TechSmith Camtasia 2018.0.6 :
Fixed a bug that prevented playback on systems where the default audio device did not support stereo playback.
(1): Please use 7Zip/WinRAR/Universal Extractor to EXTRACT FILES
(2): run the setup
(3): Use given keygen OR patch to activate