Name: ORPALIS PaperScan Professional Edition
Updated: Oct 29, 2018
Requires OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
Size: 71 MB
ORPALIS PaperScan Professional Edition is a powerful and comprehensive tool to manage the documents of your business or organization: scan, process, perform OCR, annotate, compress and save your images and PDFs in various formats.
Main Features Of ORPALIS PaperScan Professional Edition :
– Universal Scanning Application
– Automatic Color Detection
– Import Images and PDF documents
– Image Adjustments and Enhancements
– Various File Formats Saving
– Batch Scanning With Separator Sheets Support
– Quick-Scan Mode
Features of Professional Edition:
– Unlimited batch TWAIN & WIA scanning / import.
– Save as single page PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2, WEBP.
– Save as multipage TIFF, JBIG2 and PDF/A.
– Save as PDF/OCR.
– Image processing during batch acquisition: auto-deskew, angle rotation, borders removal, punch holes removal, negative.
– Automatic blank page removal.
– Support for scanning with separator sheets.
– Post Image Processing: color adjustment, color space conversion, effects, filters, crop and more…
– Automatic color detection.
– Annotation support.
– PDF Encryption support (read & write).
– Flatbed and document feeder support.
– Duplex scanning support.
What’s New in PaperScan
– Dramatically improved the blank page detection mechanish.
– Improved TWAIN memory transfer speed.
– Improved document import speed, quality and compatibility with complex documents.
– Improved user interface speed.
– Battery of minor bug fixes.
(1): Please use 7Zip/WinRAR/Universal Extractor to EXTRACT FILES
(2): run the setup
(3): Use given Patch to register