Name: Acronis True Image 2019
Updated: Sep 24, 2018
Requires OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
Size: 500 MB
Acronis True Image 2019 is a full-system image backup solution for your PC, Mac, mobile devices, and social network accounts. It can back up your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions, and even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data. Acronis True Image 2018 is an integrated backup and recovery software that ensures the security of all of the information on your PC.
• A CPU that supports SSE instructions
• Windows 10 Spring Creators Update (all editions)
• Windows 10 Creators Update (all editions)
• Windows 10 (all editions)
• Windows 8.1 (all editions)
• Windows 8 (all editions)
• Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
• Windows Home Server
• Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
It is possible for the software to work on other Windows operating systems, but it is not guaranteed.
• Linux SWAP
• Internal hard disk drives
• External hard disk drives with any of the following interfaces: USB (including USB 3.0), eSATA, FireWire (IEEE-1394), and SCSI
• Solid State Drives (SSD)
• Networked storage devices
What’s new In Acronis True Image 2019 ;
• Added support for the Windows 10 October 2018 Update
• Bug fixes and other improvements
• It is impossible to boot WinPE created under Windows 10×64 UEFI on machines with Windows 10×86 UEFI and vice versa.
• “MediaBuilder.exe” continues running after closing the Rescue Media Builder window.
• Intel Stream x360 does not boot after recovery from a cloud backup.
• The ‘Do not back up on battery’ option is not shown in settings after installing a UPS.
• On a slower network connection, a file backup to Cloud may fail. The following message appears: “Network disconnected by timeout.”
• For GPT disks larger than 4 TB used on BIOS systems, Acronis Survival Kit converts GPT into MBR.
• Backup comments do not reappear after reinstalling the product for file backups to Cloud.
• [TI-127741] File recovery to the original location from Acronis Cloud fails if the original file is locked.
• [TI-119448] If you pause your backup to Acronis Cloud and try to delete it, the following message appears: “The data you are trying to use is blocked at the moment. Please try again later.”
• [TI-115928] After the computer is woken up from the sleep mode, the archiving operation fails. The following message appears: “Write error.”
• [TI-54006] Some files remain on the local PC after archiving if the Internet connection is lost for some time during the archiving operation.
• [TI-100468] Acronis True Image requests credentials for a mapped public network share during the backup destination selection.
(1): Please use 7Zip/WinRAR/Universal Extractor to EXTRACT FILES
(2): run the setup
(3): Copy crack content to default installation folder