Name: Shazam Encore 8.6.1
Updated: June 22, 2018
Requires OS: Android Varies with device
Size: 15 MB
Shazam Encore 8.6.1 is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
“Shazam is an app that feels like magic” –Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Calvin Harris, Pitbull, Meghan Trainor, Avicii, Jason Derulo, Wiz Khalifa and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Shazam TV shows to discover soundtracks, the cast, special offers and more
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• Ask the Google app to Shazam for you: “Ok Google, Shazam this song”
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Google+ and more…
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Android Wear smartwatch for the artist and song
• See lyrics unfold with the music on supported smartwatches
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more – tap the camera icon to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Find your past Shazams in Google Now
• Buy tickets to see your favorite artists in concert
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited
What’s New Shazam Encore 8.6.1 :
You can easily view all your Shazams via the ‘My Shazam’ tab – and we’ve added two new features to it:
– You’ll find your most recent Shazams highlighted at the top with the option to preview or open the songs in your favourite streaming app.
– If you’d like to see all your Shazams in a list view, scroll down on the page and tap the ‘SEE ALL’ button.
– Spotify connected user? You’ll be able to select multiple tracks at the same time to add them to a Spotify playlist.
- Download the file
- Copy and paste to extSD card and Install
- Some Apps/Games need “Root”.