Name: Google Assistant — get help anytime, anywhere
Updated: Jun 02, 2017
Requires OS: iOS 9.1 or later.
Size: 75 MB
Meet your Google Assistant. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.
Whether you need a reminder to pick up milk, help finding your travel photos or need to make a dinner reservation, your Assistant is ready to help. To get started, press the mic icon or start typing.
Some things your Assistant can help with:
– Make quick phone calls (e.g. “Call Mom.”)
– Send text messages (e.g. “Text my bestie.”)
– Send emails (e.g. “Email your boss the latest TPS report.”)
– Set reminders (e.g. “Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Sarah.”)
– Set calendar events (e.g. “Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9.”)
– Play music (e.g. “Play jazz music on YouTube.”)
– Navigate to places (e.g. “Get me directions home.”)
– Ask it anything (e.g. “Will I need an umbrella today?”)
What’s New in Google Assistant — get help anytime, anywhere :
Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Download the file
- Copy and paste to extSD card and Install
- Some Apps/Games need “Root”.