Name: Dogfight Elite
Updated: May 08, 2017
Requires OS: iOS 9.0 or later.
Size: 119 MB
Dogfight Elite is a World War I and World War II massive combat airplane simulator.
In Dogfight Elite you can fly an airplane, drive a tank or jump out of the plane and defend your position as a soldier.
You can also play alone and fly through training levels all the way up to full-blown dogfights against enemy planes.
While this game allows you to play free of charge, it provides benefits to subscribers, such as airplanes, tanks, special weapons and missions. All subscribers also gain access instant access and priority queue to all servers.
The membership is $1.99 monthly auto-renewal subscription which you can manage from you iTunes account.
Whats New In Dogfight Elite :
– Fixed practice missions, bombs went through land.
– Fixed camera going through walls or behind the carrier.
– Set the third person view of some airplanes a little closer.
– If you belong to a squadron, with every purchase of points you also give a free vault donation to your squad members.
– Subscribers now have more benefits: You get more points with each purchase.
– When you have pending friend requests, you’ll get a ! alert on the button.
– You can now swim!
– Modified the final win/lost screen so that you can hit the chat textbox and type “gj” or whatever.
– Fixed zep mission.
– You can rotate 360 degrees when on the zep machine gun.
– Added more rotation to the positions inside the bomber.
– If you crash into water at a decent speed, you may be able to jump out of the airplane alive.
– You can now switch seats inside the bombers. You get a circular button on the top right to switch.
- Download the file