Name: Videoshop – Video Editor
Updated: Feb 14, 2016
Requires OS: iOS 8.0 or later.
Size: 84 MB
Videoshop is an easy video editor with fast editing tools, filters and many other effects for personalizing your videos.
1. Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments. You can also split your videos into multiple clips.
2. Music: Add from your iPod library or Buy Clips from the Videomall.
3. Sound effects: Choose from animals noises, farts, Vine quotes, explosions, laughter, etc.
4. Slow motion (or fast motion): Adjust video or audio speed to slow or fast.
5. Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
6. Merger: Combine multiple clips into one.
7. Text: Type your own text with color and various fonts.
8. Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video.
9. Animated titles: Introduce your videos with animated titles.
10. Filters: Select from several filters to enhance your videos.
11. Transitions: Choose from 10 transitions to animate between video clips.
12. Photos: Create slideshows easily.
13. Stop Motion: Create Vine videos with stop motion recording.
14. Resize: Rescale your video within the video frame.
15. Reverse: Playback videos in reverse.
16. Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
17. Tilt Shift: Add depth to your videos.
18. Share on Vine, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Whatsapp or by E-mail.
Note: Videoshop is compatible with iPhone and iPad videos only. Using videos from other platforms may cause instability or crashes.
Also, adding just an enormous amount of content and effects may overwork your phone’s processing power so be modest!
1. Text: All new fonts added!
2. Fixed iPhone5C, iPad and other related devices from not being able to update. Try now!
1. Adjusted the “Blue” theme so that it is slightly lower positioned.
2. Fixed the Tilt Shift. It’s added back in!
3. Fixed Videoshop camera’s darkness.
4. Adjusted sensitivity of volume bars.
5. Fixed issue when trying to drag overlapped music/text/sound effects.
6. Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Tips & Tricks:
While trimming or modifying speed, if you swipe across the video screen you can move the trim handles more precisely. This helps you pinpoint the timing down to the millisecond! You dont need to click and drag the handles. Just swipe across the video screen!
- Download the file