Name: Aeries 2
Updated: February 23, 2016
Requires OS: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8,
Size: 10 MB
Aeries is a powerful Twitter client exclusively for
Windows. Aeries has been designed to make using Twitter easier than
ever, all packaged together in a slickly designed app.
– Filters allow you to block anything from Users to Tweets containing specific text (regex support included).
– Save the position you have read in each of your timelines.
– Create and manage drafts and lists.
– Offline support so you can keep reading even when your signal has given up.
– You will now receive completions for everyone you follow when composing tweets.
– Settings page UI tweaks (everything is now aligned).
The option to pin saved searches is no longer hidden when using the
white theme (To do this go Discover -> Saved Searches -> Tap … on
the search of your choice).
– When searching your timeline, queries are no longer case sensitive.
– Multiple refresh fixes.
– Fix for potential issues when favoriting and retweeting the same tweet multiple times.
– Fixed error reporting to help me quickly fix issues in the future.
– Xbox image sharing supported.
– Updated Autosuggest UX.
– Easily toggle any filters on and off from the settings page.
– Fix for filters being expiry date causing them to be removed prematurely.
– Give your filters a name to easily identify them.
– Improved refreshing on DM page.
– Updated translations.
– Added Greek, Norwegian and Indonesian languages.
– Fix an issue with image timelines showing multiple save buttons.
– Application bar will now take on your chosen tint color.
– Added Instagram Video support.
– Added Xbox Image sharing support.
– Fixed some issues with Vimeo media not playing in app.
Background functionality – option to enable background refresh per
account (this will keep your cache up to date for offline reading), if
you have live tile enabled this will also ensure you always have fresh
information on your tile.
– Background notifications – Ability to
enable background notifications per account. You can filter it down to
mentions, direct messages and retweets currently.
- Download the file
- Copy and paste to extSD card and Install