Name: MX Player
Updated: November 13, 2015
Requires OS: Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8,
Size: 1 MB
MX Player The best way to enjoy your movies.
This is offical port of MX Player but contains small subset of Android version as it is early prototype version.
It lacks of important features such as SW decoder, SubStationAlpha subtitle support.
But we are working hard to support as many features as Android version, so you will see completed version soon.
Add the subtitle function
a. MicroDVDSubtitle (.sub)
b. TMPlayerSubtitle (.txt)
c. PowerDivXSubtitle (.psb)
d. WebVTTSubtitleBasic (.srt)
1. Add Video folder other folders
2. Video Zoom – Fit to Screen, Stretch, Crop, 100%
3. Aspect ratio – Default, 1:1, 4:3, 16:9, 16:10, 2.21:1, 2.35:1, 2.39:1, 5:4
4. Screen Settings Update
Screen-screen directions, full-screen viewing, traveling position, the
battery / hour, color display, placed at the bottom of the screen rotate
button, the battery / timetable in the title bar and the remaining time
display, start-up interface display
– Touch-touch handle
(display interface after starting / stopping, interface display and
start / stop, the media start / stop, the interface show / hide),
gestures (location detection, sound volume), the interface auto-hide
– Navigation – Navigation speed, move forward / back buttons
period, moving interval, previous / next video button displays the
current position of the moving position
– Text (captions related) size, bold
– Batch (subtitle Related) – Alignment (Left, Center, Right), lower margins, color display
5. subtitles criteria playback position moves
- Download the file
- Copy and paste to extSD card and Install